Established in 2011 and is owned by Cape to Cairo Safari. Our crew of professionals is committed to capture the true essence of your wildlife experience and provide you with a personalized DVD for you to watch and enjoy in your own time. With Andre based in Pretoria South Africa, close to Johannesburg Oliver Tambo International Airport (the gateway to Africa), it is easy for him to join you on any of your Southern African adventures.
Filming experience and expertise
Our service is held in high regard in the safari industry and we are proud of the long and lasting relationships we have build. During the last couple of years Andre filmed various TV productions and has sharpened his editing skills and production service and have done work for the Outdoor Channel, Pursuit Channel and wild TV.
Filming your hunt
We undertake to capture your trip in its entirety. Not only will we film the adventure highlights, but each and every aspects along your journey. The crew is fun and highly personable and helpful. We listen to your filming needs and rest assured, we value your input and suggestions.
The daily rates for filming are $250/day.
Daily Rates include:
- 1 x Professional Videographer Fees
- 1 x Professional Videographer Equipment
- All Tapes for Filming (1 x Camera)
- 1 x Videographer Day Fees at the hunting camp. Include Food, Accommodation etc.
Daily Rates exclude:
- All traveling costs of Videographer.
- Editing fees.
Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work.
Editing is considered to be the post production process —
- Rearranging, adding and/or removing sections of video clips and/or audio clips.
- Applying colors correction, filters and other enhancements.
- Creating transitions between clips.
The editing approach will depend on the desired outcome and includes:
Remove unwanted footage: This is the simplest and most common task in editing. Many videos can be dramatically improved by simply getting rid of the flawed or unwanted bits.
Choose the best footage: It is common to shoot far more footage than you actually need and choose only the best material for the final edit.
Create a flow: Most videos serve a purpose such as telling a story or providing information. Editing is a crucial step in making sure the video flows in a way which achieves this goal.
Add effects, graphics, music, etc: This is often the "wow" part of editing. You can improve most videos (and have a lot of fun) by adding extra elements.
Alter the style, pace or mood of the video: A good editor will be able to create subtle mood prompts in a video. Techniques such as mood music and visual effects can influence how the audience will react.
Editing fees = $200 per camera per day of filming. The fees include
- All of the above:
- 4 x DVD copies of edited footage. More DVD's can be ordered at $10/DVD.
- Label and DVD Cover Designs and Print.
- Mailing of final products to customers.
- Approximately 90+ minutes of edited video on DVD's for a 7 day safari.